- Product Code: 755p
Primula sieboldii 'Tamagawazome'.
This is an interesting cultivar that is usually lavender colour but with a tendency for a darker sporting (striped or veined petals). When it fades the colours turn pink. Please note this means that not all the blooms will appear stripy.
- Flowering period : Early - late spring
- Ultimate Height : 15-20 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Deciduous
- Sunlight : Partial shade - shade
- Moisture : Moist but well-drained
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : border, pot
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35