- Product Code: 153
Primula Tango Group
A Barnhaven seed strain of polyanthus form, introduced by Lynne Lawson in 2007. . Refreshing tones of orange and gold, very striking in the garden. Large flowered, strong plants.
For more information about sowing Polyanthus primroses, please visit our culture page. For more information on growing and caring for Polyanthus primroses – please read this section on growing Primroses and Polyanthus.
- Flowering period : Late winter - mid-spring
- Ultimate Height : 15-20 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Evergreen
- Sunlight : Partial shade
- Moisture : Moist but well-drained
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : border, woodland, pot
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35