- Product Code: 106
Primula Indian Reds Group
One of the old seed strains introduced by Florence Bellis in the 1940s. A polyanthus form primula in bright red: scarlet, vermilion, guardsman, cherry and bright crimson reds.
For more information about sowing Polyanthus primroses, please visit our culture page. For more information on growing and caring for Polyanthus primroses – please read this section on growing Primroses and Polyanthus.
- Flowering period : Late winter - mid-spring
- Ultimate Height : 15-20 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Evergreen
- Sunlight : Partial shade
- Moisture : Moist but well-drained
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : border, woodland, pot
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35