- Product Code: 1369
Primula japonica Apple Blossom Group
This an old Barnhaven strain of Primula japonica. It has flowers of a charming shell pink with some deeper reds. As with all the candelabra primulas they look good in small groups and will thrive best in moist conditions where they will self-seed freely.
For more information about sowing, please visit our Sowing instructions.. For more information on growing and caring for Candelabra primroses – please read this section on growing Candelabras.
- Flowering period : Late spring - mid-summer
- Ultimate Height : 50-60 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Deciduous
- Sunlight : Partial shade - full sun
- Moisture : Moist
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : bog garden, streamside
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35