- Product Code: 1352
Primula x japonica pink.
These japonica hybrids have been selected for their bright pink colour. Like the other japonica hybrids they are sturdy plants that will self-sow profusely in the garden and will also cross with many of the other candelabra primulas producing a riot of colour. Don't forget that they lose their leaves in winter.
For more information about sowing, please visit our Sowing instructions.. For more information on growing and caring for Candelabra primroses – please read this section on growing Candelabras.
- Flowering period : Late spring - mid-summer
- Ultimate Height : 50-60 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Deciduous
- Sunlight : Partial shade - full sun
- Moisture : Moist
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : bog garden, streamside
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35