- Product Code: 1620
This is a very widespread species found in a large area spreading from the Urals to China. It has long-stemmed hairy leaves and tall slender flower stems with rose pink flowers with a yellow eye.
Culture: grow in a shady well-drained site. It will multiply well and self-seed when grown in clumps.
- Flowering period : Early - late spring
- Ultimate Height : 15-20 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Deciduous
- Sunlight : Partial shade - shade
- Moisture : Moist but well-drained
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : border, woodland, pot
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35