- Product Code: 102
Primula Winter White Group
A seed strain of white polyanthus form. Some have attractively serrated petals; some have gold centres. This strain dates back to 1944 when it was introduced by Florence Bellis. It also originates from Gertrude Jekyll's Mustead strain.
For more information about sowing Polyanthus primroses, please visit our culture page. For more information on growing and caring for Polyanthus primroses – please read this section on growing Primroses and Polyanthus.
- Flowering period : Late winter - mid-spring
- Ultimate Height : 15-20 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Evergreen
- Sunlight : Partial shade
- Moisture : Moist but well-drained
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : border, woodland, pot
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35