- Product Code: 1135
Primula farinosa - Bird's eye primrose
This species is native to the North of England and can also be found in many parts of Northern Europe where it grows in open, wet alpine meadows. It has very mealy leaves and small pink flowers.
Culture: best grown in pots, given some protection from the wet in winter.
For more information about sowing, please visit our Sowing instructions.
- Flowering period : Mid-spring - early summer
- Ultimate Height : 20-30 cm
- Hardiness : -30°C
- Foliage : Deciduous
- Sunlight : Partial shade
- Moisture : Well-drained
- PH : Alkaline, acid or neutral
- Culture : rockery, trough, cold greenhouse
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 30