- Product Code: 121
Primula New Pink Group
A Barnhaven seed strain of pink polyanthus form. Delicious wild rose and sweet pea pinks, ethereal peach and apple-blossom shades, bright raspberry pinks. The original strain of true pink polyanthuses that made their sensational debut in 1958.
For more information about sowing Polyanthus primroses, please visit our culture page. For more information on growing and caring for Polyanthus primroses – please read this section on growing Primroses and Polyanthus.
- Flowering period : Late winter - mid-spring
- Ultimate Height : 15-20 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Evergreen
- Sunlight : Partial shade
- Moisture : Moist but well-drained
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : border, woodland, pot
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35