Enthusiast's plant collection
- Product Code: 549
Elizabethan primroses seed mix
A primula seed mixture of Jack-in-the-Green and Hose-in-Hose forms, but may also include Jackanapes - with a striped calyx, Gallygaskins - with a large ribbed calyx, and others. A very wide palette of colours. Have a try - who knows what exciting things you will grow!
Please note that there will unavoidably be a very small proportion of flowers with normal bloom.
For more information about sowing Anomalous primroses, please visit our culture page.
- Flowering period : Late winter - mid-spring
- Ultimate Height : 15-20 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Evergreen
- Sunlight : Partial shade
- Moisture : Moist but well-drained
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : border, woodland, pot
- No. seeds per packet : min 35