- Product Code: 111
Primula Daybreak Group
A Barnhaven seed strain of polyanthus form. Opalescent mother of pearl and dark stemmed whites, often flushed or veined with apricot or rose pink, a good contrast to the bronzed foliage. Seems to be in flower most of the year. It was introduced by the Sinclairs in 1974 and has been a firm favourite ever since.
For more information about sowing Polyanthus primroses, please visit our culture page. For more information on growing and caring for Polyanthus primroses – please read this section on growing Primroses and Polyanthus.
- Flowering period : Late winter - mid-spring
- Ultimate Height : 15-20 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Evergreen
- Sunlight : Partial shade
- Moisture : Moist but well-drained
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : border, woodland, pot
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35