STRIPED AURICULAS - Plant collection
- Product Code: 6016
This is a great kit for beginners or a lovely idea for a present.
The set includes:
- 3 different alpine auriculas (of our choice) sent in plastic pots.
- 3 vintage clay pots (please note these frost-hardy pots are old reclaimed pots from Sankey of Bulwell, Nottinghamshire, they will obviously show signs of age and may have slight defects. Height 10 cm, diameter 10 cm)
- 3 small hand-cut name slates with the hand-written names of the plants (which can be hung on to the pots with tooth picks- also provided)
- a small bag of compost specially mixed for auriculas (about 700ml which is enough to pot the three auriculas up in the clay pots. )
- detailed instructions for growing auriculas.
- Flowering period : Early - late spring
- Ultimate Height : 10-15 cm
- Hardiness : -30°C
- Foliage : Evergreen
- Sunlight : Partial shade
- Moisture : Well-drained
- PH : Alkaline, acid or neutral
- Culture : border, pot, rockery, trough
- Pot size : 7cm