- Product Code: 437
Primula Traditional Yellows Group
Soft moonlight yellow of the wild primrose but with larger flowers on stronger stems and a tidier habit. This is an old Barnhaven strain which first appeared in the 1948 catalogue from selected plants of the wild primrose.
Easy to grow in pots or in a shady border that gets plenty of moisture. Good for a wildlife. The seeds maybe slower to germinate than usual and do well if sown earlier in the year.
- Flowering period : Late winter - mid-spring
- Ultimate Height : 10-15 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Evergreen
- Sunlight : Partial shade
- Moisture : Moist but well-drained
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : border, woodland, pot
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35