- Product Code: 109
Primula Spice Shades Group
This is an unusual strain of polyanthus primula. It comes in various shades of chocolate, coffee, cinnamon, allspice, ginger and hazelnut browns, with the occasional acid yellow. Born in 1953, and still being poked, sniffed, caressed and disbelieved.
For more information about sowing Polyanthus primroses, please visit our culture page. For more information on growing and caring for Polyanthus primroses – please read this section on growing Primroses and Polyanthus.
- Flowering period : Late winter - mid-spring
- Ultimate Height : 15-20 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Evergreen
- Sunlight : Partial shade
- Moisture : Moist but well-drained
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : border, woodland, pot
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35