- Product Code: 1440
This is another species from the section Sphondylia like P. x kewensis and P. boveana. It has very mealy leaves so that they appear almost white. It is one of the only two primulas native to Africa., occurring through the Ethiopian Highlands. It has whorls of yellow flowers quite similar in appearance to P. x kewensis.
Culture: Not hardy. Best grown in a cool greenhouse. kept quite dry in the winter and wetter and shaded in the summer.
- Flowering period : Early - late spring
- Ultimate Height : 20-30 cm
- Hardiness : Non-hardy
- Foliage : Evergreen
- Sunlight : Partial shade
- Moisture : Moist but well-drained
- PH : Alkaline, acid or neutral
- Culture : pot, cold greenhouse
- Pot size : 7cm