- Product Code: 125
Primula Paris '90 Group
This Barnhaven primula polyanthus strain has lovely old-fashioned colours. Whites and creams with a blue picotee edge and/or reverse, and blues and mauves suffused on a white ground. It has slightly longer stems and makes lovely bouquets.
For more information about sowing Polyanthus primroses, please visit our culture page. For more information on growing and caring for Polyanthus primroses – please read this section on growing Primroses and Polyanthus.
- Flowering period : Late winter - mid-spring
- Ultimate Height : 20-30 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Evergreen
- Sunlight : Partial shade
- Moisture : Moist but well-drained
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : border, woodland, pot
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35