- Product Code: 151
Primula Gilded Ginger Group
A seed strain of polyanthus form. Imagine a rich combination of gold and bitter dark chocolate colours on a polyanthus stalk.
Great in spring containers with yellow polyanthus grasses and bulbs.
For more information about sowing Polyanthus primroses, please visit our culture page. For more information on growing and caring for Polyanthus primroses – please read this section on growing Primroses and Polyanthus.
- Flowering period : Late winter - mid-spring
- Ultimate Height : 15-20 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Evergreen
- Sunlight : Partial shade
- Moisture : Moist but well-drained
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : border, woodland, pot
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35