- Product Code: 1394b
Primula aurantiaca x 'Red form'
We selected this red form of P. aurantiaca from our seedlings and quite like it. It has the same red stems and stature of P. aurantiaca but the flowers stay the same colour as the red buds.
For more information about sowing, please visit our Sowing instructions. For more information on growing and caring for Candelabra primroses – please read this section on growing Candelabras.
- Flowering period : Late spring - mid-summer
- Ultimate Height : 20-30 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Deciduous
- Sunlight : Partial shade - full sun
- Moisture : Moist
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : border, woodland, bog garden, streamside
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35