- Product Code: 111
Primula Daybreak Group
A seed strain of polyanthus form. Opalescent mother of pearl and dark stemmed whites, often flushed or veined with apricot or rose pink, a good contrast to the bronzed foliage. Seems to be in flower most of the year.
For more information about sowing Polyanthus primroses, please visit our culture page. For more information on growing and caring for Polyanthus primroses – please read this section on growing Primroses and Polyanthus.
- Flowering period : Late winter - mid-spring
- Ultimate Height : 15-20 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Evergreen
- Sunlight : Partial shade
- Moisture : Moist but well-drained
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : border, woodland, pot
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35