- Product Code: 212
Primula 'Carnation Victorians' Group
A polyanthus seed strain with large flowers in various shades of bright pink. American beauty, carmine, cerise, hydrangea and carnation pinks, some edged with silver.
For more information on growing and caring for Polyanthus primroses – please read this section on growing Primroses and Polyanthus.
- Flowering period : Late winter - mid-spring
- Ultimate Height : 15-20 cm
- Hardiness : -20°C
- Foliage : Evergreen
- Sunlight : Partial shade
- Moisture : Moist but well-drained
- PH : Acid or neutral
- Culture : border, woodland, pot
- Pot size : 7cm
- No. seeds per packet : min 35